How do I use the online booking system?
- Have a look at the grooming services available and pick the grooming service you would like for your pet.
- Have a look at the walk-in service to add on teeth cleaning, nail trimming, etc.
- Pick the time you want to bring your pet, (appointment times can be 3 hours) the team will let you know what time to collect.
- Ask for any additional services during the consultation when you bring your pet (like teeth cleaning and spa package).
- Add your details and the breed of your pet.
- Agree to the terms and conditions (please read them here)!
- Pay your £40 deposit by PayPal or online payment.
- Please note: Deposits are non-refundable but transferable with 48 hours notice.
- The grooming balance is required to be paid when you collect your pet, we take cash and card payments.
- You will receive an email asking for you to log in to your portal, where you are required to fill in all your pet details. Please make sure you fill in these details.
- If your dog has behavioural issues (such as aggression) you will need to call us to book, as grooming takes place outside normal sessions.
I cant see the booking form below!
If you cannot see the online booking window below (or have another issue) you need to do one of the following:
- Enable third-party cookies by selecting the eye symbol to the right of your URL bar.
- Clear your browser cookies. Go to your browser settings and select the history tab, followed by clear browsing data. Here you will see “data and cookies”, which should fix the problem.
- Please fill out all the details completely, or you will be unable to make a payment.
If you are still having trouble, please email us at email@example.com with a screenshot of your problem, so we can assist you or call us to book in.
I'm stuck on the booking form!
We’re sorry to hear you are having trouble with our form. Here are some things you can try:
- Scroll down on the form, so you can see the “next” and “previous” options.
- Make sure you have selected a date and filled out all the relevant information on each screen.
If you can’t see the screen at all, please view “I can’t see the booking form!” above.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of your problem, so we can assist you or call us to book in.
How should the web portal be used and what does it do?
You will have to register and will be been sent a link needed to complete registering using the email address provided. The link will be sent, and then you can create a password. This same link can be used any time you wish to log in, or you can visit this link.
With the portal, you can:
- View your appointments
- Get your pet info and contact details
It’s really important that we have any relevant medical history, the age of the dog and any behavioural issues. We also need your address, your contact information, and a secondary number, so we can contact you if we need to.
Help! I cannot find an appointment slot!
If you are unable to find an appointment slot, there could be multiple reasons for that.
Below are the most common reasons for this issue and how to fix them. Please refresh the page to reset and re-try the booking. If you have two different sized dogs/breeds, please call us to book on 0208-857-2888.
- If the booking form is showing no available appointments at all then you have most likely added two dogs with incompatible sizes or services. Please refresh the page to reset this and try again.
- There may be an issue with the system we are unaware, please give us a call and let us know, so we can book your dog in.
If you wish, please email us on email@example.com.