How to use the Online Booking System:
- Have a look at the grooming services available and pick the grooming service you would like for your pet.
- Have a look at the walk in service to add-on teeth cleaning, nail trimming etc.
- Pick the time you want to bring your pet, (appointment times can be 3 hours) the team will let you know what time to collect.
- Ask for any additional services during the consultation when you bring your pet (like teeth cleaning and spa package).
- Add your details and the breed of your pet.
- Agree to the terms and conditions (Please read them here)
- Pay your £20 deposit by online card payment (Savvy Pay).
- Please note: Deposits are non refundable but are transferable with 48 hours notice.
- The grooming balance is required to be paid when you collect your pet, we take cash and card payments.
- You will receive an email asking for you to log in to your portal where you are required to fill in all your pets details. Please make sure you fill in these details.
- If your dog has behavioural issues (such as aggression) will need to call us to book, as this grooming takes place outside of normal sessions.
If you cannot see the online booking window below you need to either:
- Enable third party cookies by selecting the eye symbol to the right of your URL bar.
- Clear your browser cookies. Go to your browser settings and select the history tab followed by clear browsing data, here you will see “data and cookies” which should fix the problem.