An award-winning and industry leading pet grooming businses providing exemplary grooming services to all dogs and cats, no matter their size.
These techniques are a great way to maintain a semi-long-haired or long-haired coat. Especially if your cat is prone to matting underneath or is sensitive to grooming in this area.
The benefits of this service include:
- Keeping clean
- Stops urine tract infections
- Full groom for Summer
Panel trimming entails trimming from the underarms down to the soft belly and groin area.
Sanitary trimming means clipping around the groin, genitals, bottom, and tail base.
The cost will depend on the severity of the matting and the temperament of the cat.
With both trims, the body is groomed out entirely.
Please have a look at our shop for suggested combs.
Top Tip: If you’re having issues grooming your cat, try feeding him/her twice a day, and while they are distracted by eating, this is when you groom.
- We recommend resisting any cutting of the coat if possible, as not only does it spoil the natural beauty of the cat, but it causes the hair to grow back thicker and longer, and sometimes can stunt the regrowth!
- Matted hair is uncomfortable for a cat and needs to be clipped off the cat by a professional.
- Never use scissors on a cat; their skin is extremely loose and thin and can be cut easily.
- If left, matts will restrict the movement of the cat and tear the hair out of the skin.
- Once matting is removed, damaged skin is often uncovered where hair has been pulled out.
- After matt removal, please discuss with our groomer a future grooming plan to avoid further matting.
- Regular grooming avoids matting, keeps the skin healthy, and makes cats happy.
What our Customers say...
Some shortcuts to assist in navigating the website more conveniently.