An award-winning and industry leading pet grooming businses providing exemplary grooming services to all dogs and cats, no matter their size.
The wet bath is a refreshing all-over body massage that removes old hair and conditions the hair and skin, with two warm wet washes, an all-over body massage, hand drying, and a groom through removing all that old hair and debris from the coat.
Bathing and drying your cat every 4–8 weeks dramatically improves the condition of its coat, reducing the need for intensive grooming at home.
- Leave in conditioning treatment
- Using only natural based products
- Degreasing the coat
We use a dry bath on cats who need to be cleaned but cannot have a wet bath. We reserve the right to decide which bath is most suited to the cat on the day as other contributing factors may apply, such as health or temperament.
- We recommend resisting any cutting of the coat if possible, as not only does it spoil the natural beauty of the cat, but it causes the hair to grow back thicker and longer, and sometimes can stunt the regrowth!
- Matted hair is uncomfortable for a cat and needs to be clipped off the cat by a professional.
- Never use scissors on a cat; their skin is extremely loose and thin and can be cut easily.
- If left, matts will restrict the movement of the cat and tear the hair out of the skin.
- Once matting is removed, damaged skin is often uncovered where hair has been pulled out.
- After matt removal, please discuss with our groomer a future grooming plan to avoid further matting.
- Regular grooming avoids matting, keeps the skin healthy and makes cats happy.
What our Customers say...
Some shortcuts to assist in navigating the website more conveniently.