An award-winning and industry leading pet grooming businses providing exemplary grooming services to all dogs and cats, no matter their size.
Cat Walk-in Nail Trimming
We offer a quick walk-in cat nail trimming service, any time without an appointment on a Tuesday or Saturday (please call first to confirm).
Cats’ claws can grow long and become a hazard to furniture and bare skin! It is recommended to trim a cat’s claws every 2 to 3 weeks. Older cats will need cutting more often than kittens.
The tip of a cat’s claw does not have any nerve endings or blood vessels and is safe to cut. Our fully trained groomers can ensure your cat’s nails are trimmed safely.
To book your cat in for a walk-in nail trimming, please visit our book online page or give us a call.
- We recommend resisting any cutting of the coat if possible, as not only does it spoil the natural beauty of the cat, but it causes the hair to grow back thicker and longer, and sometimes can stunt the regrowth!
- Matted hair is uncomfortable for a cat and needs to be clipped off the cat by a professional.
- Never use scissors on a cat; their skin is extremely loose and thin and can be cut easily.
- If left, matts will restrict the movement of the cat and tear the hair out of the skin.
- Once matting is removed, damaged skin is often uncovered where hair has been pulled out.
- After matt removal, please discuss with our groomer a future grooming plan to avoid further matting.
- Regular grooming avoids matting, keeps the skin healthy and makes cats happy.
What our Customers say...
Some shortcuts to assist in navigating the website more conveniently.