Please Read our Pet Grooming Terms and Conditions.
- For the safety of the staff and your pet Absolutely Animals requires that you disclose when booking if your dog or cat exhibits any difficult or aggressive behaviour. We must ensure staff and pets are protected against injury.
- No liability will be accepted by Absolutely Animals in injury caused by difficult or aggressive behaviour of your pet.
- No liability will be accepted by Absolutely Animals when any health problem is uncovered or aggravated by any part of the grooming process. We will endeavour to notify you of anything we uncover during the grooming.
- An additional cost will be incurred for any dogs that require knot or matted coat removal. This incurs additional costs because it is a time-consuming process requiring expertise so as not to injure the animal, it also dulls equipment. Any additional products used in knot removal will be charged for.
- Flea baths incur an additional cost as not only do the dogs have to sit in the flea shampoo for 10-15 minutes to kill fleas but we also have to fumigate the whole salon to prevent fleas from settling or spreading.
- We no longer pluck ears for dogs and clip the hairs shorter instead.
- We do not express anal glands
- All clients must fill out, sign and date a record card and agree to the disclaimer.
- Please make sure all dogs are well walked and given ample opportunity to toilet before coming to their pet grooming appointment. Additional fees will be incurred for defecating and urinating where this has obviously not happened.
- Please note that any bookings from now on will require a £20 deposit. This deposit is non-refundable. The deposit is also non-transferable unless we are notified 48hours or more prior to the time and date of the appointment.
- Deposits can be taken over the phone or in person and can be rolled over from one appointment to the next.
- Top ups for £25 Teeth Cleaning, 15 minutes for the whole mouth, must be carried out within 12 weeks of the previous appointment. Top ups are only applicable when the whole mouth is deemed as fully clean by our professional team.
- We reserve the right to take and use pictures of your pet for social media, advertising and education. If you do not wish pictures of your pet to be used for these purposes, you must notify us at the time of your appointment.
All booking are subject to our terms and conditions