Dog's Teeth Cleaning using Ultrasound
The Most Effective Dental Hygiene for Dogs that Works!
Ultrasound cleaning is a new dog teeth cleaning technology, a state-of-the-art oral hygiene technology that performs better than manual and electric toothbrushes.
With this service, you can achieve the most effective dental hygiene for your dog; cleaning without movement, vibration or noise makes it acceptable for all dogs.
No anaesthetic required
Ultrasound removes tartar and stains, freshens the breath and kills bacteria with no harmful side effects.
Call us now on 020 8857 2888 to book now
- Dogs will require 1 – 5 sessions
- 2 sessions are usual for dogs with moderate tartar and staining
- Just £40 per session
- Only £25 for top up sessions thereafter (see t & c’s)
- Avoid oral vet bills by regular plaque and tartar removal
- You have the choice to buy your own brush head for only £10.00
The Advantages of Teeth Cleaning for your Dog
- Fast and highly efficient, antibacterial deep cleaning
- Tooth cleaning and tartar removal without anaesthetic risk
- New plaque and tartar formation is prevented
- Cleans without movement, vibration or noise – a benefit for sensitive teeth and gums
- Cleans where bristles cannot reach (e.g gum pockets, interdental spaces, deep fissures)
- Improves blood circulation and lymph flow
- The antibacterial effect eliminates pathogenic bacteria on the teeth, gums and especially in the gum pockets
- Reduces and prevents unpleasant mouth odours and caries (decay or crumbling of a tooth or bone)
- Whiter teeth
- Dental hygiene is performed in the comfort of your dogs’ groomers
- Save veterinary fees
- No harmful side effects
- Only a 30-minute session
Before booking, please complete our Teeth Cleaning Form.
To book your dogs teeth cleaning session, please call to arrange a booking.
Please note: Your dog must accept the mouth and teeth to be touched for us to be able to provide this service. Please try this at home before you book.
Call us too book for a teeth cleaning appointment on 020 8857 2888
If you have more than one dog or fancy regularly cleaning your own dogs teeth, you can buy the brush and kit from us.
It is very easy to use, watch the videos below and learn all about the technology of the brush, how to use it and the great effects it will have on your dogs teeth, minimising and often negating the need for teeth cleaning under anaesthetic.
Prada has regular teeth cleaning using Cleany Teeth
How it works
Brush In action