Dog Teeth Cleaning with Ultrasound
Dental Hygiene for Dogs that Works!
Ultrasound cleaning is a new dog teeth cleaning technology, a state-of-the-art oral hygiene technology that performs better than manual and electric toothbrushes.
With this service, you can achieve the most effective dental hygiene for your dog; cleaning without movement, vibration or noise makes it acceptable for all dogs.
No anaesthetic required
Ultrasound removes tartar and stains, freshens the breath and kills bacteria with no harmful side effects.
Ultrasound Cleaning is The Most Effective Dental Hygiene for Dogs that Works
Ultrasound Teeth Cleaning Session
- Dogs will require 1 – 5 sessions
- 2 sessions are usual for dogs with moderate tartar and staining
- Just £40 per session
- Only £25 for top up sessions thereafter (see t & c’s)
- Avoid oral vet bills by regular plaque and tartar removal
- You have the choice to buy your own brush head for only £10.00
Call us now on 020 8857 2888 to book now
The Advantages of Teeth Cleaning for your Dog
- Fast and highly efficient, antibacterial deep cleaning
- Tooth cleaning and tartar removal without anaesthetic risk
- New plaque and tartar formation is prevented
- Cleans without movement, vibration or noise – a benefit for sensitive teeth and gums
- Cleans where bristles cannot reach (e.g gum pockets, interdental spaces, deep fissures)
- Improves blood circulation and lymph flow
- Reduces and prevents unpleasant mouth odours and caries (decay or crumbling of a tooth or bone)
- Whiter teeth
- Dental hygiene is performed in the comfort of your dogs’ groomers
- Save veterinary fees
- No harmful side effects
- Only a 30-minute session
- The antibacterial effect eliminates pathogenic bacteria on the teeth, gums and especially in the gum pockets
Booking an Ultrasound Dog Teeth Cleaning Session
Before booking, please complete our Teeth Cleaning Consent Form. This form gives us permission to clean your dogs teeth and also ensure you understand the process and what is involved.
To book your dogs teeth cleaning session, please call to arrange a booking or fill out the form and we will contact you to confirm the booking. It is important to complete the Teeth Cleaning Consent Form first, as we cannot clean your dogs teeth without the form being completed.
Booking your dogs teeth cleaning session is quick and easy and only requires a few pieces of information along with the consent form.
If you have any questions about your dogs teeth cleaning session, then please include them in the message section of the booking form and we will be happy to answer them. You may also call us with any questions you may have about the ultrasound teeth cleaning process.
Please note: Your dog must accept the mouth and teeth to be touched for us to be able to provide this service. Please try this at home before you book.
Call us to book for a teeth cleaning appointment on 020 8857 2888
Try Ultrasound Teeth Cleaning at Home
If you have more than one dog or fancy regularly cleaning your own dogs teeth, you can buy the brush and kit from us.
It is very easy to use, watch the videos below and learn all about the technology of the brush, how to use it and the great effects it will have on your dogs teeth, minimising and often negating the need for teeth cleaning under anaesthetic.
Prada has regular teeth cleaning using Cleany Teeth
How it works
Brush In action