What happens when you use Cleany Teeth?
- Plaque and tartar formation is minimised
- Cleans without movement, vibration or noise
- Cleans where bristles cannot reach (e.g. gum pockets, interdental spaces, deep in fissures)
- Improves blood circulation and lymphatic flow
- No abrasive damage or irritation to teeth and gums
- Promotes wound healing and regeneration
- Antibacterial effect eliminates pathogenic bacteria on the teeth, on the gums and in the gum pockets
- Enables the immune system to focus on other issues
Cleany Teeth is state-of-the-art oral hygiene technology that performs better than manual toothbrushes, sonic, electric or rotating brushes. With your Cleany Teeth Ultrasound Starter Kit, you achieve the most effective dental hygiene for your dog at home.
How does it work?
Cleany Teeth has 2 functions
Function 1: Ultrasound with gentle continuous vibration for dogs who enjoy the gum massaging feeling of soft vibration. Vibration increases the amount of nano-bubbles produced during cleaning, penetrating deep under gum line to destroy bacteria.
Function 2: Silent Ultrasound, motion free ultrasound silently penetrates the plaque and under the gum line with no vibrations which is wonderful for those who are more sensitive.
Steps to effectively using Cleany Teeth on your dog
- First things first, make sure you can put your fingers inside your dog’s lips and over the teeth, if you can do this then your dog should easily accept the Cleany Teeth process.
- Turn on the brush using the ON button – Press once for setting 1: Ultrasound gentle vibration. Press twice in quick succession for setting 2: Silent ultrasound.
- Wet the head of the brush – Ultrasound works most effectively when the brush head is wet and there is paste within the brush. Check this regularly during the cleaning process to assist the transmission of ultrasound.
- Apply Cleany Teeth Ultrasound Toothpaste – Apply a pea size amount of toothpaste to the brush head. This specialised toothpaste forms billions of tiny nano-bubbles which destroy plaque and removes bacteria.
- Begin Teeth Cleaning – With the device ON, place the brush head on each tooth surface for between 2–3 seconds. Ensure to work around the whole tooth, including the chewing surface if possible. Move onto the next tooth, wetting the brush head regularly during the cleaning process and reapplying toothpaste if necessary. Continue cleaning each tooth, you are able to clean the dog’s entire oral cavity in 60–90 seconds when carried out regularly.
- Descale – some dogs require the build up of the soft plaque and tartar which is present on the teeth to be removed. Metal descaling tools are not necessary. If the plaque isn’t easily removed, the brush needs to be used again.
- Take before and after pictures, so you can really see the difference.
- To disinfect the brush head: Turn the device ON using the natural antibacterial effects of ultrasonics, hold the brush head under running water for three seconds. Turn device off and remove brush head using the removal tool, rinse the cradle and back of brush head.
Cleaning Guidelines and Additional Information
Effective Cleaning Practices
- The recommended cleaning time of 2–3 seconds per tooth surface is suitable for light staining. However, for individuals with significant plaque/tartar build-up or gum inflammation, an extended cleaning duration of 5–6 seconds per tooth is advisable.
Cleany Teeth Functionality
- Cleany Teeth efficiently cleans your dog’s teeth and gums, providing protection against cavities and gum inflammation. This is achieved through air-oscillations and the use of a compatible cleaning gel.
- Traditional brushes, whether manual or sonic, may be less effective in preventing tartar build-up, as noted by pet care professionals. Cleany Teeth offers a solution, especially for pets resistant to moving or rotating brushes.
Brush Head Compatibility
- The brush heads included in the packets are designed exclusively for use with the ultrasound toothbrush. It is crucial to use them only with the compatible device for optimal results.
- Replace brush heads after three months of use, regardless of their apparent condition, as their efficacy diminishes over time.
- It is important not to use human toothpaste or any other substitutes with Cleany Teeth. Stick to Cleany Teeth cleaning gel for optimal performance.
Have a read through this e-book for more detailed information.