What happens when you use Cleany Teeth?
- Plaque and tartar formation is minimised
- Cleans without movement, vibration or noise
- Cleans where bristles cannot reach (e.g. gum pockets, interdental spaces, deep in fissures)
- Improves blood circulation and lymphatic flow
- No abrasive damage or irritation to teeth and gums
- Promotes wound healing and regeneration
- Antibacterial effect eliminates pathogenic bacteria on the teeth, on the gums and in the gum pockets
- Enables the immune system to focus on other issues
Cleany Teeth is state-of-the-art oral hygiene technology that performs better than manual toothbrushes, sonic, electric or rotating brushes. With your Cleany Teeth Ultrasound Starter Kit, you achieve the most effective dental hygiene for your dog at home.
How does it work?
Cleany Teeth has 2 functions
Function 1: Ultrasound with gentle continuous vibration for dogs who enjoy the gum massaging feeling of soft vibration. Vibration increases the amount nano-bubbles produced during cleaning penetrating deep under gum line to destroy bacteria.
Function 2: Silent Ultrasound, motion free ultrasound silently penetrates the plaque and under the gum line with no vibrations which is wonderful for those who are more sensitive.
It’s simple to provide effective dental care with Cleany Teeth
- If you can put your fingers inside your dogs lips and over the teeth then your dog should easily accept the Cleany teeth process
- Turn on the brush using the ON button – Press once for setting 1: Ultrasound + gentle vibration. Press twice in quick succession for setting 2: Silent ultrasound.
- Wet the head of the brush – Ultrasound works most effectively when the brush head is wet and there is paste within the brush. Check this regularly during the cleaning process to assist the transmission of ultrasound.
- Apply Cleany Teeth Ultrasound Toothpaste – Apply a pea size amount of toothpaste to the brush head. This specialised toothpaste forms billions of tiny nano-bubbles which destroy plaque and removes bacteria.
- Begin Teeth Cleaning – With the device ON, place the brush head on each tooth surface for between 2-3 seconds* ensure to work around the whole tooth including the chewing surface if possible. Move onto the next tooth wetting the brush head regularly during cleaning process and reapplying toothpaste if necessary. Continue cleaning each tooth, You are able to clean the dog’s entire oral cavity in 60-90 seconds when carried out regularly.
- Descale – some dogs require the build up of the soft plaque and tartar which is present on the teeth to be removed. Metal descaling tools are not necessary. If the plaque isn’t easily removed the brush needs to be used again.
- Take before and after pictures so you can really see the difference.
- To Disinfect brush head: with the device ON using the natural antibacterial effects of ultrasonics, hold the brush head under running water for three seconds. Turn device off and remove brush head using the removal tool, rinse the cradle and back of brush head.*2-3 seconds per tooth surface is for light staining, for those suffering from a lot of plaque / tartar build up or gum inflammation require an extended period of time. Extended cleaning 5-6 seconds per tooth.
Cleany Teeth cleans your dog’s teeth and gums and protects them from caries and inflammation in the gums. Cleaning is performed by air-oscillations and a compatible cleaning gel. Compared to a standard brush (manual or sonic) for pets, professionals comment on the ineffectiveness of the standard brush in working to prevent the tartar buildup. Also, for pets that do not easily accept moving or rotating brushes, therefore making the use of these brushes almost completely useless, Cleany Teeth offers the solution.
The brush heads packets included only work with the ultrasound toothbrush.
It generally takes between 1-5 sessions (2 being the average) to see the results explained on this pages. We recommend replacing any brush heads after three months of use regardless of their condition as the heads reduce quality after this time period.