Save yourself grooming and vets fees, by learning to groom your own pet.
Half a day if you have a small dog, a whole day for a large dog
You will cover:
- Basic health and safety for you and your dog during grooming, using the appropriate personal protective equipment and correct hygiene.
- Health Check your dog, recognising changes in the body or external foreign bodies.
- Brushing and Combing correctly for the coat type and character of your dog.
- Washing and Drying using the correct shampoos, conditioners.
- Learning grooming techniques appropriate for your dog. Clipping, scissoring, hand stripping or shaping.
- Handling your dog during grooming and promoting it as a pleasurable process for you both