We ARE OPEN for Dog grooming. Thank you for your patience and loyalty at this time while we have all been supporting the NHS during the Covid 19 Pandemic.
We have prepared guidelines for re-opening for all customers to follow when visiting the salon. We will do our best to book first all those clients who missed a booked appointment from March.
If you would like a new appointment, please call us and leave a message. 020 8857 2888
• Only One customer in the shop at any one time where you will see our new sneeze guard on the counter.
• Please wear a mask when you come into the shop and use the hand sanitiser ensuring the main door is closed securely behind you.
• Staff will wear gloves and a mask to collect and deliver your dog from reception.
• Please take your lead from your dog and let your dog into the secure area. We feel this is the safest measure for both of us at this time and this follows the national guidelines.
• Please pay over the phone before collection or contactless and Apple Pay is available in the shop
• We will Not be taking cash payments at this time
• You will be given a time to collect your dog or we will call you half an hour before your dog is ready for collection
• We ask that you arrive promptly for drop off and collection so we can avoid any queues.
• Deposits must still be taken on new bookings
• We will phase in cat grooming in the next month This is because the risk of transference of Covid 19 is still high and cats are not usually washed.
If you have had contact with an infected or self-isolating household please let us know so we can ensure some additional measures.
Please keep to these guidelines, so we can carry on grooming your pets, keeping them clean, healthy and happy.