Please Read our Cat Grooming Terms and Conditions.
- Cats must arrive in a suitable and secure container.
- For the safety of the staff and your Pet, Absolutely Animals requires that you disclose when booking if your cat exhibits or is prone to any difficult or aggressive behaviour.
- For health and safety – All cats will have nails cut prior to grooming
- The minimum charge for a cat grooming appointment is £65
- All prices quoted are an estimate and can be subject to change dependant on the circumstances
- Cats showing signs of aggression will not be bathed and will be muzzled
- No liability will be accepted by Absolutely Animals in injury caused by difficult or aggressive behaviour of your pet.
- No liability will be accepted by Absolutely Animals when any health problem is uncovered or aggravated by any part of the grooming process. We will endeavour to notify you of anything we uncover during the grooming.
- An additional cost will be incurred for any cats that require knot or matted coat removal. This incurs additional costs because it is a time-consuming process requiring expertise so as not to injure the animal, it also dulls equipment. Any additional products used in knot removal will be charged for.
- Flea baths incur an additional cost as not only do the cats have to sit in the flea shampoo for 10-15 minutes to kill fleas but we also have to fumigate the whole salon to prevent fleas from settling or spreading.
- All clients must fill out, sign and date a record card and agree to the disclaimer.
- Please make sure all cats are given ample opportunity to toilet before coming to their pet grooming appointment.
Please do not Feed less than 2 hours before your appointment
Additional fees will be incurred for defecating and urinating where this has obviously not happened.
- Please note that any bookings from now on will require a £20 deposit. This deposit is non-refundable. The deposit is also non-transferable unless we are notified 48hours or more prior to the time and date of the appointment.
- Deposits can be taken over the phone or in person and can be rolled over from one appointment to the next.
- We reserve the right to take and use pictures of your pet for social media, advertising and education. If you do not wish pictures of your pet to be used for these purposes, you must notify us at the time of your appointment.
We can only groom so many cats per day as it is a time consuming service.
For health and safety reasons we have two people present for cat grooming.