Introducing our newest service:
“Cleaning your dogs’ teeth”
This new service is provided on site using Ultrasound. Ultrasound cleaning is a new tooth cleaning technology, a state-of-the-art oral hygiene technology that performs better than manual toothbrushes. With this service, you can achieve the most effective dental hygiene for your dog; cleaning without movement, vibration or noise – is acceptable for all dogs.
Teeth Cleaning removes tartar and stains, freshens breath and is anti-bacterial with no harmful side effects.
Our teeth cleaning services
Call us now on 020 8857 2888 to book now.
- Dogs will require 2-5 sessions.
- 2 sessions are adequate for dogs with moderate tartar and staining.
- You have the choice to buy your own brush head.
- Just £40 per session.
Cleaning your dogs’ teeth provides the following advantages:
- Fast and highly efficient, antibacterial deep cleaning
- Tooth cleaning and tartar removal without anaesthetic risk
- New plaque and tartar formation is prevented
- Cleans without movement, vibration or noise – a benefit for sensitive teeth and gums
- Cleans where bristles cannot reach (e.g gum pockets, interdental spaces, deep fissures)
- Improves blood circulation and lymph flow
- Lessens abrasion damage to teeth and lessens the irritation of the gums caused by abrasive particles in toothpaste
- The antibacterial effect eliminates pathogenic bacteria on the teeth, gums and especially in the gum pockets
- Reduces and prevents unpleasant mouth odours and caries (decay or crumbling of a tooth or bone)
- Enables the immune system to focus on areas other than oral
- Dental hygiene is performed in the comfort of your dogs’ groomers
- Saving veterinary fees
- No harmful side effects
- Only a 30-minute session
Please note: Your dog must accept the mouth and teeth to be touched for us to be able to provide this service. Please try this at home before you book.